Saturday, January 23, 2010

October 30, 2009

Friday October 30,

Today is Wijb’s Brithday. It is his second Birthday from the time we met and start our relationship.

In fact, last year it was just a month we knew each other and by that time we moved on to live together and I would thinking that’s the best could happened by that time, still I had got him a nice wall paper paintings he told me he loves these things so much.
For this year as we are engaged and I do care for him so much and still I don’t have too much money to get exclusive things for him.

So far, I was thinking to treat him to an exclusive restaurant and had a Birthday cake and songs from the whole staff for him there include a wooden special photo frame which he can put my picture there in his work desk for ever hopefully.

Moreover, I sent him in early morning an E- Birthday card as he turn on his laptop he could see it and wrote some special things for him.

The first things worked so well and he loved it.

No comments: