Saturday, January 23, 2010

October7 Wednesday,

Sadly, today is the last day off my long excursion that I have been noticed that tomorrow are some teachers’ tasks, which still are unclear for us, as usual in china we always have a kind of enigmatic schedule, mostly will be clear on the last moment to you by people in charge of to make your ass off.

Anyhow, from Friday classes re-open after 2 weeks off from work due to Swine flu spread among students.

I need adopting myself to get up early again and start tackling my tasks regardless of other activities as I always do, willingly or unwillingly.

These days were both so positive and lame at the same time. It is sometimes hard to keep the border between being constructive and not destructive by doing too many things at the same time.

As often that happens to me, cause I am a hyper-active and whether I get off or not doesn’t mater that much, as long as I do ten things in a regular basis everyday or other wise will have feeling of self-pity to myself.

Sometimes, in life happens you have leave behind some kind of things for a while and when the right time appears be back to what you always want to do, but distinguishing between what our desire is and what in reality as person responsibility we have is hard though.

I was able to cover some Chinese lessons and in meantime study continuously, relentlessly Dutch activities, moreover I did couple of nice paintings, since summer time, it has been for a while that I was a humdrum mood for art stuff.

I and Wijb did embellish our place with some decorations of cushions. Plants and had some clothes shopping as during October holiday we have chances of getting some lower price for stuff.

No comments: