Saturday, January 23, 2010

October 10th, 2009

October 10, Saturday:

Classes start today and as to my expectation some of teachers cut the classes off and didn’t show up. Presumably, as it is still weekend after holiday, even after receiving the email of classes start. It is not just fair and so brutal to act like that, but some people are like this!

I would appreciate if the Chinese staff would realize the difference between a proper, punctual teacher who does whatever an whenever happens. Anyhow me and wijb are very precise and they all are happy with us and want us for another contract which is good enough.

I have two classes to cover as my week day schedule today, which comes after holiday break and by all means kill the whole day.

Students are nice, active, and energetic and respect the teacher and that’s only positive feeling which pulls me inside the class.

Most of the students had had a great time, being back home and visited their families and some had to stick in campus cause of being in a quarantine for two weeks which is not so good and some confess that, they were so busy climbing the wall up and down to get out of campus and it was so amazing.

I was talking about swine flu and the effect and how to prevent from flu in winter, which I think of using as a topic in class was a good lesson and rest we had to review about our previous topic which means so much talking back……

No comments: