Saturday, January 23, 2010

October 26th, 2010

October 26, 2009 Monday:

Yesterday, Sunday we hopped on the scooter and found out about a dance class in Xian.

Wijbren know how much I am missing and loving dancing.

Before me and Wijb met, couple of year before I found a Latin dance class in Chngsha and I spent 5 months learning 5different Latin dances, which after that due to lack of practice I forgot most ,but practiced one more often.
Possibly everyone is familiar with Salsa dance.

In meantime I was teaching in Hang Zhou there were couple of bars where every weekend was crowded by dance groups and the atmosphere was so hustle and bustle with a mind tempting Latin music and nice cheerful good-looking dancers and couple of nice brandy’s everything goes well.

To be honest, I was so surprised that wjib mentioned about dancing class and got the address from one of his students. Surprised not in matter of why and how, because I know wijb can be cheerful, complusive and obsessive person when the time comes, but I was not sure I can hear that from him.

We had couple of lessons, having practiced Salsa together and he was unsure and a bit stiff and act like a robot, but I think it is just lack of sense confidence or might feel uncomfortable because of his height.

Anyhow, this afternoon we are going to have a dance test’s class and see how that works and I am hopping we sign for a 2 months practice and make us a bit more busy, in a matter of doing different things and especially outside activities.

No comments: