Saturday, January 23, 2010

October 11,Sunday:

These days we can see the view outsdie has changed enirely.The trees are alomost leafless and half naked ,when you are wandering around you can hear browunish, greenish leaf and shrubs under your feet rattleand you can be like humming bird chanting under the rain and enjoy the short autumn before it ends.There is no more joyous sound thans chirrup of bird –song in the mornings. In the morning as it is is raining cats and dogs .

My only day weekend which means to be so precious to me.I t has been quite long time that I have made myself to do so many things and I have point it out in my previouses blog stories.
In fact today I am wondering I need some rest at least half of a day and I need to creat this barrier in my mind and respect and do it.Some times I do have ambivalent feeling and then feeling guilt comes to me that why I am not doing enough in my off days,which is I nknow meaans to be a slef pitty person.lol…

I do go for some Dutch and Chinese study and read some newspapres as usual and listen to the book club BBC whch is my favourite and can’t neglect it.


By all means,all these give me amotivation and inspired me to be back to my drawing.In fact I confess that I need to squeeze the time to do tsome painting nowadays and all is worth it.

No comments: