Saturday, January 23, 2010

October 27, 2009,Tuesday:

Today I was a bit lame and hardly could get out of bed.
My bones are painful and seems like being in a wind mill squeezing them, stiff and feel fidget to move.

That is just because of dancing and sweating for an hour and then sitting on scooter enjoy fresh air and nice breeze at 9.30 P.M last night.

You might wonder what was going on last night though.

Me and Wijb went to see the dance class and decided what to do. Actually we did a great job understanding what the registration desk say sand sort out about the class, all in Chinese.

In fact we realized the time for Latin dance is not that much flexible nor so many days per week, so far we have to choose between the last hour of the day, which starts 8.30 P.M and another 6 P.M,a and secessions are three times per week.

Anyhow we registered and paid .That’s the way it goes in China. Sounds pranky!.
They come and talk to you a dn stick to you like lichees.But to be frank we wanted and I do love to go back to much better shape and more exercise.
I felt during the first session wijb is acting a bit awkward.
It was his first dance class and I told him when I started going to proper dance class 4 years ago ,my steps were horrible and out of chronological order as well.

Presumably, he was the only tall foreigner in the class and the only man!

We checked and they told us there are men in other classes and other times and I am hoping for next time as we switched the time ,we meet more people instead of just 5 teeny -tiny ,giggly Chinese girls.

Dance teacher was a small ,awkwardly skinny girl. when she was bending and moving I was thinking her bones going to break. God I have been long enough to see so many short and slim or skinny girls in China ,but what I don’t get is how they survive without food ,in order to be thin!. Such an issue…

I am happy we both do things together and I know Wijb is doing this for me and I would appreciate it.
Hoping one day soon be able together have a great dancing secession.

No comments: